Eye drops containing Euphrasia and Hyaluronic Acid For extremely dry, tired & irritated eyes. Suitable for contact lens users.
- For very dry, irritated or tired eyes
- Quick intensive moisturisation of the eye surface
- Helps soothe and maintain lubrication of the eye
For relief of extremely dry, irritated or tired eyes. Provides quick, intensive moisturisation of the eye surface. Helps soothe and maintain lubrication of the eye. Suitable for contact lens users and those with sensitive eyes.
This product contains double the amount of hyaluronic acid compared our traditional Eye Drops to give you an extra soothing and longer-lasting experience.
Adults: 1 drop in each eye up to 5 times daily.
The drops can be used for a maximum of 30 consecutive days.
Suitable for children over the age of 12.
Suitable for use when wearing contact lenses and those with sensitive eyes.
Do not exceed stated dose.
A.Vogel Eye Drops Extra Moisturising come in a unique dropper bottle. The easy-to-use dropper system releases just one drop at a time for ease of application.
The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without using preservatives, ensuring the product can be used frequently, once open.
1. Remove the coloured cap from the bottle.
2. First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
3. Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
4. Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.
If symptoms last for more than 3 consecutive days without improvement, seek advice from an optician or healthcare professional.
Use with contact lenses: If you wear contact lenses, you do not need to take them out before using these eye drops.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Best before see top of box.
Store in a cool dry place. Store between 8oC and 25oC
Do not share the bottle with anyone else.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Do not use the bottle after the expiry date.
Hyaluronic acid (2 mg/ml), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), sodium chloride, boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, water.
Who can use it?
Pregnancy and Nursing: This product can be used as directed at the stated dose.
Driving and using machines: No restrictions with this product.
Suitable for contact lense users.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegan.
This product should NOT be taken by anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients.
What is the difference between our eye drops & our extra moisturising eye drops?
Eye Drops are indicated for dry, irritated eyes
Extra Moisturising Eye Drops are for extremely dry eyes affected by intense heat, chronic inflammation or autoimmune conditions
Extra Moisturising Eye Drops contain double the amount of hyaluronic acid, an essential component when it comes to retaining water in the connective tissues.