Adult Multivitamins & Minerals is a comprehensive one-a-day capsule for adults providing all round nutritional support. It contains bioavailable minerals for enhanced absorption and is iron and copper-free.
- Optimal bioavailability
- Formulated with people with intolerances and allergies in mind
- Vitamin C presented in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
- Contains Vitamin D2 - suitable for vegans
- Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
- Iron and copper free
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscles and teeth
- Vitamin C, B6, B12, D, selenium and zinc help to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Approved by The Vegetarian Society
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Silicon Dioxide,Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride),, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Potassium Citrate,Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Inositol, Dicalcium Phosphate, PABA, Modified Tapioca Starch, Acacia Gum, Manganese Citrate, Sunflower Oil,Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), L-Selenomethionine, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin),Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat