- Cysteine Complex is a specialist combination of n-acetyl cysteine, alpha lipoic acid, pomegranate extract, broccoli extracts, indole-3-carbinol and molybdenum.
- Molybdenum supports sulphite metabolism and plays a vital role in energy and iron metabolism.
- Broccoli and broccoli sprouts are a source of micronutrients and plant chemicals, including sulphoraphanes, glucoraphanins and diindolemethane (DIM).
- Cysteine Complex will replace our popular product LIV-D. We've improved the formulation by reducing the dosages of alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl cysteine and adding other nutrients in to make it more balanced.
- Pomegranate is a rich source of polyphenols, including ellagic acid.
- In a capsule form for simple, convenient dosing. Easy to reduce or increase the dose to suit individual needs.
- 30 days' supply at 2 capsules a day.
One or two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Product Information (Per Daily Intake)
INGREDIENT AMOUNT PROVIDING% EC NRV
Per 2 capsules
Molybdenum 100mcg 200
Broccoli Powder 300mg -
Broccoli Sprout Powder 300mg Providing (Sulphoraphane) -
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg -
N-Acetyl Cysteine 100mg -
Indole-3-Carbinol 100mg -
Pomegranate Extract 100mg Providing 40mg Ellagic Acid -
Broccoli Powder (Brassica oleracea italica Florets), Broccoli Sprout Powder (Brassica oleracea italica), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Alpha Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine,Indole-3-Carbinol, Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum Hulls), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sunflower Lecithin, Potassium Molybdate.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.