- Methyl Multinutrient contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes
Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate),, Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Citrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Iron Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate & Natural Mixed Tocotrienols & Tocopherols), Choline Bitartrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose,, , Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Vitamin D3 (Preparation as Cholecalciferol (Lichen) with Tapioca Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Sucrose,, Silicon Dioxide, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Modified Corn Starch, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan® ), Modified Tapioca Starch, Manganese Gluconate,, Mono/Di and Triglycerides, Fatty Acids, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K (as K2 Menoquinone-7(Soya)), Potato Maltodextrin,, Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Copper Citrate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.
Two capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy, planned pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If you are taking anti-coagulant medication, do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat