Vitamin B Complex 50mg with Niacin
120 Vegetarian Capsules
The B vitamin group are water-soluble, which means the body cannot store them. They must therefore be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency. It is also important to monitor your B vitamin intake if you follow a diet that does not include meat or fish as some B vitamins, such as B12, are found predominantly in meat and fish.
Our high-quality vitamin B complex supplement provides a full range of B vitamins in one convenient capsule. This includes the six numbered vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12). This product is ideal for simplifying the process of taking individual B vitamin supplements. We have created our signature vitamin B complex using vegetarian and vegan ingredients.
What Makes Our Vitamin B Supplement Different?
Our Vitamin B Complex supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a health supplement that contains nothing but pure B vitamins, there's no need for anything extra to bind the capsule together. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down within the acid of your stomach, meaning that your body absorbs the nutrients at the right time.
What Does It Do?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6, B12 and choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
1 capsule provides:
Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose 100mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 50mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50mg
Vitamin B3 (niacin) 50mg
Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate) 50mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 50mg
Choline (bitartrate) 23mg
Silica dioxide 8.4mg
Folic acid 100ug
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 50ug
CONTAINS NO: gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
50mg of Nicotinic acid (niacin) may cause skin flushes in sensitive individuals. This sensation is normal and will pass in a few minutes. Individuals with hepatic dysfunction or a history of liver disease, diabetes mellitus, active peptic ulcer disease, gout, cardiac arrhythmias, migraine headaches and alcoholism may be particularly susceptible to nicotinic acid effects.
Long-term intake of 50mg vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.