Vitamin B Complex 50mg with Nicotinamide
120 Vegetarian Capsules
The B vitamin group are water-soluble, which means the body cannot store them. They must therefore be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
Our high-quality vitamin B-Complex health supplement is a blend of the essential B-vitamins in the ideal ratio for the human body. This includes the six numbered vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12). This product is ideal for simplifying the process of taking individual B vitamin supplements.
Why we use Nicotinamide in our B Complex
Vitamin B3 supplements come in two forms, niacin and nicotinamide. Niacin can be know to cause a red flushing when taken, but nicotinamide does not have the same effect. This is why we have used the nicotinamide form of vitamin B3 in our B complex supplement.
What Does It Do?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6, B12 and choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
1 capsule provides:
Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose 100mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 50mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 50mg
Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate) 50mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
Pro-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 50mg
Choline (bitartrate) 23mg
Silica dioxide 19.8mg
Folic acid 100ug
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 50ug
CONTAINS NO: gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional
Long term intake of 50mg of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.