Food for the brain
Provides key vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids to optimise the function of the brain, for healthy concentration, memory and learning. Choline is essential for normal brain and nervous system development and function. It is a building block for the brain messenger acetylcholine and helps maintain memory and support cognitive function. It is a vital part of nerve cells and supports normal nerve impulse transmission. Phosphatidyl Serine supports memory and brain performance. An Advanced Nutrition Complex multivitamin is also recommended.
- Unique blend of vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids for sharp focus
- May assist production and function of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine
- May support concentration, memory and learning into old age
- A complete formulation to support a healthy functioning brain
- Take alongside Advanced Nutrition Complex and DMAE
Two capsules typically provide
260mg Choline, 200mg Arginine pyroglutamate, 100mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 200mg Pantothenic acid, 30mg Phosphatidyl serine, 20mg Vitamin B3, 100µg Folic acid, 20µg Vitamin B12.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (carrageenan, pectin), silicon dioxide, vegetable calcium stearate.
Take 2 capsules once or twice a day, with meals.
Herpes simplex (cold sore) sufferers are advised to consult a nutritionist before taking this product.