High strength, well absorbed Magnesium Glycinate tablets providing 100mg of magnesium per tablet.
Magnesium is such an important mineral – it’s essential for literally hundreds of reactions within the body. Also known as “nature’s tranquiliser”, it has a calming effect on muscles and nerves, but it’s also necessary for energy production too.
As with all nutrients, what’s important is how much you actually absorb and assimilate into the body. Our magnesium tablets use magnesium glycinate as it is a superior form of magnesium that is very well absorbed. It is generally well tolerated and makes these magnesium tablets especially suited for those with sensitive digestive systems.
- Magnesium is essential for the production of energy within every cell in the body – it may increase energy levels and help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance within the body.
- Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function. Low magnesium levels may be associated with irritability or confusion.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to the synthesis of protein. Proteins are needed for every single function of your cells, organs and in fact your whole body.
- The maintenance of normal bones and teeth need magnesium - it helps keep calcium within bones and teeth.
Magnesium is involved in over 200 enzymatic reactions in the body, and suboptimal intakes of dietary magnesium are common. Magnesium Glycinate provides 100mg of magnesium as bisglycinate per tablet.
Magnesium bisglycinate is a very well absorbed and tolerated form of magnesium.
Magnesium contributes to:
• the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles.
• energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
• electrolyte balance.
• normal protein synthesis.
• the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Each tablet typically contains:
Magnesium (bisglycinate) 100mg
Dosage & Cautions
2 tablets two or three times daily with meals, or as directed.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.