MegaMag Night Formula has been expertly blended to provide support for restful sleep.
- Provides support for a restful sleep
- Incorporates high strength magnesium, B vitamins, l-tryptophan, l-theanine, hops and Lactium
- Chamomile flavour
MegaMag Night Formula has been reformulated - carrageenan, cellulose gum and xanthan have been removed and replaced with guar gum. Vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are now in the active forms of pyridoxal-5-phosphate and methylcobalamin respectively.
What does MegaMag Night Formula do?
MegaMag Night Formula has been expertly blended to provide support for restful sleep and incorporates high strength magnesium, B vitamins, l-tryptophan, l-theanine, hops and Lactium, a milk protein hydrolysate. The tasty chamomile flavoured powder easily mixes with water.
Why choose MegaMag Night Formula?
MegaMag Night Formula delivers a therapeutic dose of 200mg magnesium in the glycinate form per scoop, which has been shown in studies to have superior absorption when compared to other forms of magnesium. It’s generally well-tolerated and especially suited to those with sensitive digestive systems.
Hops is part of this formula and is a herb traditionally used for centuries to support restful sleep and relaxation. Lactium is a lactose-free milk protein hydrolysate.
Magnesium is a very important mineral, involved in literally hundreds of reactions in the body. It is known as “nature’s tranquiliser”, as it has a calming effect on muscles and nerves, but it’s also necessary for energy production too. Magnesium is essential for our nervous system as well as our muscles to all function normally. It’s also essential for our psychological health too.
The B vitamins B6, folic acid and B12 enhance the formula, contributing to normal psychological health and function. Vitamins B6 and B12 also help the nervous system to function normally. Folic is included as 5-MTHF, the “body-ready” form of folic acid.
MegaMag Night Formula contains the amino acids l-theanine, which is commonly found in tea, and l-tryptophan. With the formula being in powdered form, we’re able to provide therapeutic levels of amino acids, that would be difficult to achieve in tablet or capsule forms.
May be taken during the day and/or 1 hour before bedtime.
• Features magnesium glycinate, which has been shown to have superior absorption as well as being most suitable to those with sensitive digestive systems.
• Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
• Magnesium is necessary for normal muscle function.
• It contributes to the electrolyte balance within the body.
• Magnesium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth and bones – it helps keep calcium within teeth and bones.
• Magnesium contributes to the synthesis of proteins. Proteins are needed for every single function of your cells, organs and in fact your whole body.
B Vitamin Benefits
• B vitamins B6, folic acid and B12 all contribute to normal psychological health and function.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Folic is included as 5-MTHF, the “body-ready” form of folic acid.
Features 100mg of l-theanine, an amino acid commonly found in tea.
Also contains L-tryptophan, hops extract and Milk Protein Hydrolysate (Lactium).
Available in a tasty chamomile flavour!
Each scoop (5.6g) typically provides:
Magnesium (bisglycinate) 200 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 25 mg
Vitamin B12 (methlycobalamin) 20 µg
Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate*) 150 µg
L-tryptophan 110 mg
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.) 75 mg
L-theanine 100 mg
Milk Protein Hydrolysate (Lactium) 75 mg
*As Metafolin, a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Mix one scoop (5.6g) into 100-250ml water or juice, one to two times daily, or as recommended. May be taken during the day and/or one hour before bedtime.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Caution is advised if taking anxiolytic or anti-depressant medication. This product contains ingredients derived from milk - it should be safe for lactose intolerant individuals, but should be avoided by those with a true dairy allergy.
Contains Ingredients Derived From
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
Carrageenan, cellulose gum and xanthan have been removed and replaced with guar gum. Vitamin B6 is now in the active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, and vitamin B12 is now in the active form of methylcobalamin.
Folic acid has been removed and replaced by Metafolin (5-MTHF).