Liquid vitamin D3 drops in a vegan form sourced from lichen, providing 400IU per drop
- Vitamin D3 that is sourced from lichen, so it's suitable for those following a vegan diet
- D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D, as it's the same form as is made in the skin in response to sunlight
- Provides 400IU (10mcg) per drop, the amount recommended by Public Health England for everyone in the UK on a daily basis from October to March
- Being in liquid form allows for easy and flexible dosing
- Suitable for all ages, including infants and young children
What Is Vitamin D Good For?
The more we discover about vitamin D, the more important we find out it is. Vitamin D contributes to many important functions within the body including:
• Normal functioning of the immune system
• Maintenance of bone and teeth and it influences the utilisation of calcium and phosphorus too
• Required for normal muscle function
• The process of cell division which is involved in every single cell in the body
• Maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations
Why Choose Vegan Vitamin D?
Vitamin D3 drops from lichen are the ideal choice for vegans/vegetarians
Vitamin D3 is recommended for everyone throughout autumn and winter, and at risk groups are advised to take it all year round, therefore these drops may provide daily support for all
These drops contain no preservatives, flavours or colours
Food sources of vitamin D come nearly exclusively from animal sources, meaning vegans must rely on the sun (impossible 6 months of the year) and supplementation to ensure adequate levels
Who Is It Suitable For?
These vitamin D3 drops are suitable for everyone, from birth to the elderly. As they are made from lichen they are most suited to vegans/vegetarians. Everyone needs vitamin D daily from October to March, and at risk groups every day of the year.
Vitamin D3 400IU Vegan is a brand new liquid vitamin D3 formula from Nutri Advanced that provides 400IU per drop.
• Vitamin D3 sourced from lichen – therefore suitable for those following a vegan diet
• Vitamin D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D for the body
• It is recommended that everyone in the UK should take at least 400IU (10 mcg) of vitamin D throughout autumn and winter
• At-risk groups are advised to take vitamin D3 all year round
• At-risk groups include those with little sun exposure, those with darker skin and children aged 1-4 years
• It is recommended that breastfed babies are supplemented with 400IU of vitamin D3 daily from birth
• Formula milk is fortified with vitamin D, so generally bottle-fed babies may not require supplementation until they are 6 months of age
• These drops are suitable for everyone, including infants from birth, younger children and even adults
• A liquid form provides easy and flexible dosing
• Free-from preservatives, flavours and colours – therefore suitable from birth
As food sources of vitamin D come almost exclusively from animal products, vegans need to be even more aware of potential vitamin D deficiency, and ensure adequate sun exposure (impossible 6 months of the year here in the UK) and supplementation
Each drop typically contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)* 400 iu (10 µg)
*Vegan source of cholecalciferol from lichen.
Medium chain triglycerides
D alpha tocopherol
Babies & young children: 1 drop daily. Older children & adults: 1-5 drops daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.